Show simple item record

 
dc.contributor.author (:unav) Unknown author
dc.date.accessioned 2024-11-04T14:51:36Z
dc.date.available 2024-11-04T14:51:36Z
dc.date.issued 1930
dc.identifier.other 3900876-02
dc.identifier.uri http://hdl.handle.net/20.500.12801/3900876-02
dc.description The segment features the old streets around the Convent of St Agnes of Bohemia (Anežský klášter) and in the Na Františku area. A shot of the almost completed building of the Charles University Faculty of Law. It was built in 1924-1931 and designed by architect Jan Kotěra. The construction was started after Kotěra's death and the project was completed by architect Ladislav Machoň, who fully respected Kotěra's original vision and only added his own designs for the interior.
dc.language.iso zxx
dc.publisher Národní filmový archiv
dc.rights Creative Commons - Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0)
dc.rights.uri http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/
dc.subject ruch pouliční
dc.subject tramvaj projíždějící
dc.subject architektura Kotěra Jan
dc.subject Pražský stavební ruch
dc.subject Places::Praha::Staré Město::uličky Na Františku
dc.subject Places::Praha::Staré Město::náměstí Curieových::Právnická fakulta::rozestavěná
dc.title The Charles University Faculty of Law
dc.type clip
metashare.ResourceInfo#ContentInfo.mediaType video
dc.rights.label PUB
has.files yes
branding NFA
contact.person Technical Contact lindat@nfa.cz Národní filmový archiv
files.size 641093540
files.count 2
refbox.format {title}, {year}, {publisher}, {repository}, {pid}.


 Files in this item

 Download all files in item (611.39 MB)
Icon
Name
3900876_2_hd-master.mov
Size
580.79 MB
Format
QuickTime video
Description
best quality
MD5
3d03a3994d515a85d3f47d5ead22867a
 Download file
Name
3900876_2_NAHLED.mp4
Size
30.6 MB
Format
MPEG-4 video
Description
lower quality
MD5
059f0423b52b0b88b342d2aa12b34c03
 Download file

Show simple item record